1. We understand and share your concern about privacy. We want to assure you that Vinto Home respects your privacy. We do collect passive information on products browsed via log files and we analyze this information in aggregate to ensure our site is merchandised in a manner that adds the most convenience and value to our customers. When an order is placed, we collect basic information including your name, home address, phone, email address and credit card information. We use this information to confirm your order and to respond to any questions you may have. Where required, we also share this information with certain intermediaries (Freight carriers, shipping companies and Product Manufacturers) strictly to process and ship your order. In return for making a purchase or registering at our site, we offer to keep you informed of new and ongoing benefits, exclusive sales and promotions and other customer-only benefits. We appreciate any additional, optional information you are willing to share with us.
5. Please take a minute to read the following policy so you understand how we use the personal information we ask you to submit. As we update and expand our services, this policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. If you use any of Vinto Home services, you agree to these terms. Our commitment to privacy Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
6. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available from our footer navigation that is found on every page of our website. When you register at Vinto Home , we ask you for personal information. We use this information to process your orders, conduct account verifications, and to communicate with you about the status of your orders. We also use your email address to send you newsletters you are subscribed to during registration, as well as messages about Vinto Home special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys. Occasionally, we send our customers special offers and promotional information via postal mail, using the shipping address provided. If you no longer want to receive the newsletters or other announcements simply unsubscribe by checking the unsubscribe links. The information we collect This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Vinto Home website. On some pages, you can order order products, make requests, and register to receive materials.
7.The types of personal information collected at these pages are: • Name • Billing address • Shipping address • Email address • Phone number • Credit/debit card information • Unique identifiers (such as username and password) On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a product and want it drop shipped directly to an acquaintance, you will need to submit their address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are: • Name • Shipping address How we use information Cookies A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. Log files Like most standard website servers we use log files. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. Communications from the site Special offers and updates We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see the Choice and Opt-out sections.
8. We also send all registrants special offers and updates regarding our services. If you are a former customer, you will continue to receive special offers and updates regarding our services unless you choose to unsubscribe from such communications. Newsletter If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Out of respect for our users privacy, we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. Please see the Choice and Opt-out sections. Customer service We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their account we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the user’s wishes. Communications from the company During the registration process, we collect phone information so that we may call you for the purpose of preventing fraud during the ordering process of Vinto Home products. Sharing—Third parties Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website. We use the information you provide about your customers when placing a drop shipment order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We never release any information about our customers to third party partners for marketing of offers. We never release credit card information or information about purchases and buying habits.
9. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online. Our commitment to data security This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when users are just “surfing.” While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
10. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our users’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, behind a locked cage in a locked facility. If users have any questions about the security at our website, users can send an email to support@Vinto Home .com. Our commitment to children’s privacy Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. How you can access or correct your information You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your account and visiting the Account Info section of Vinto Home . We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. How to contact us Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at support@Vintohome .com